I've created a simple way to share an e-mail digest of the posts on
the Open Government and Civic Technology Facebook each day.

Scroll to the bottom and subscribe here:
http://forums.e-democracy.org/projects/know/opengovgroup/

The Facebook Group has become the highest quality sharing engine on
daily civic tech and open government online with nearly 5,000 members.
However, with this e-digest we can get around the Facebook filter
problem.

To post/comment as well, join the full group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/opengovgroup/

P.S. If you benefit from DoWire and want to support the convening
E-Democracy does (via my volunteer time) via Facebook too, please
donate any amount to help us reach our end-of-year pledge drive goal:
http://e-democracy.org/donate

Right now we have a matching fund with $1700 pledged by volunteers,
participants, and Board members. Double your donation.

Steven Clift  -  Executive Director, E-Democracy.org
   cl...@e-democracy.org  -  +1 612 234 7072
   @democracy  -  http://linkedin.com/in/netclift
   http://1radionews.com - My radio app

――