... from my Android friends out there. (And iPhone people note bottom of
messgae.)

The way I've supported the sharing on DoWire is through other activities
that generate income.

My latest venture is my first business startup. I call it a "micro startup"
- 1 Radio News.

Please Try It

Here is the free help that I need, if you have an Android device, simply
install and try out my app:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stevenclift.scradio

I am approaching 50,000 downloads and when I reach that point, I get a
sticker. :-) Or at least a button that says 50K and not 10K which increases
street cred and more downloads.

Of course if you really like it and want the top 500+ radio news shows and
stations in English from around the world, buy Pro - it was
AndroidCentral's app of the week:
http://1radionews.com/androidcentral-app-review-1-radio-news-is-an-app-of-the-week/

And for my many iOS friends, sign up here to get notified about that new
app when it comes out/be a beta tester:
http://1radionews.com/1-radio-news-for-your-iphone-get-hourly-news-radio-and-more-on-ios-coming-soon/

Thanks!

Steve