― 1 file link ―

From: "Miles Litvinoff" <mlitvin...@pwypuk.org>
Date: Dec 1, 2016 8:35 AM
Subject: [ftm_network] OGP Summit in Paris - Publish What You Pay and
related events
To: "OGP Civil Society group" <o...@dgroups.org>, <
opengo...@forum.opengovernment.org.uk>, "Follow the Money network" <
ftm_netw...@googlegroups.com>

> Friends and colleagues
>

> Please join PWYP and others working on natural resources transparency and
accountability and related issues at these events in Paris next week:

> ·        Civil Society Morning: Suneeta Kaimal (OGP Civil Society
co-Chair; NRGI; PWYP Global Council Chair) and Elisa Peter (PWYP
Secretariat Executive Director) will be facilitating one of the croissant
talks and there will be a “challenge clinic” on beneficial ownership,
Wednesday 6th of December, 8am-1pm at the Hotel du Collectionneur (8th
arrondissement).
> ·        Extractives data: how the world has changed, and what lies
ahead: This panel is organised by the PWYP Secretariat and will feature two
of our Data Extractors, Thursday, 8th of December 11am-11.50am,
Amphitheater at the Palais d’Iena (16th arrondissement). English only
> ·        CIVICUS is presenting its civic space monitor: Thursday 8th of
December, 11:15-12:35, room 1 at the Palais d’Iena (16th arrondissement).
Elisa Peter of PWYP participating.
> ·        Increasing the Effectiveness of Natural Resource and
Environmental Information Disclosure: round table organised by the Openness
in Natural Resources working group and featuring several PWYP members,
Friday 9th of December, 1pm, room Ventejol at the Palais d’Iena (16th
arrondissement). French-English-Spanish translation available

> ·        Strengthening Government-Civil Society Partnership: Expanding
Spaces for Dialogue and Partnership: High level panel organised by the OGP
Support Unit with Suneeta Kaimal chairing and Elisa Peter as one of the
panelists, Friday 9th of December at 1:15pm, Hemicycle at the Palais d’Iena
(16th arrondissement). French-English-Spanish translation available

> ·        Ending Corporate Secrecy Through Transparency: Panel organised
by the ONE campaign, member organisation of PWYP France, PWYP UK and PWYP
US coalitions, Friday 9th of December at 3:15pm, room Eiffel at Palais
d’Iena (16th arrondissement). French-English-Spanish translation available

> ·        Towards a transparent and accountable natural resource regime in
Africa: Friday 9th of December, 15:45-17:05, room 1 at the Palais D’Iena
(16th arrondissement). English only

> Miles
>

> Miles Litvinoff
>
> Coordinator | Publish What You Pay UK
>
> mlitvin...@pwypuk.org
>
> t: +44 (0)1442 825060 | m: +44 (0)7984 720103 | skype: miles_litvinoff
>
> http://www.publishwhatyoupay.org/
>
> @MilesLitvinoff
>

> --
> NB: Default reply is to whole group.