Full agenda:
http://www.knightfoundation.org/articles/tune-in-to-the-knight-civic-hall-symposium-on-tech-politics-and-the-media

> Knight-Civic Hall Symposium on Tech, Politics and the Media
>
> Tune in virtually today starting at 9 a.m. ET for a live stream of the
Knight-Civic Hall post-election convening on tech, politics and the media.
Join leaders in the field and Knight grantees on Wednesday, Jan. 18 for a
day of thought-provoking panels and discussions unpacking what happened in
this election.

> Several prominent speakers and panelists will be attending, including:
CNN media correspondent Brian Stelter; Founder of FiveThirtyEight Nate
Silver; Executive Director of the Knight-Columbia First Amendment Institute
Jameel Jaffer; former Senior Adviser for the Bernie Sanders campaign Becky
Bond; Digital Organizing Director for Hillary for America Jess Morales
Rocketto; and Director of Digital at Cambridge Analytica Molly Schweickert,
who worked on the Trump campaign.

> Panels will explore questions including: How did online platforms affect
the way Americans get and perceive information? How can we improve civic
participation and voting to get out the 44 percent who didn't vote? How can
journalists better report and listen across geographies, data and
perspectives? What role did technology play in the election?

> Tune into the live stream at http://knightfoundation.org/live.
>
> Read this blog for the full agenda. Follow along on Twitter via
@knightfdn and #kfcivichall.

> Copyright © 2017 John S. and James L. Knight Foundation, All rights
reserved.
> You registered for this email list by applying for a Knight Foundation
grant, or by joining at www.knightfoundation.org/signup, or by registering
to attend an event sponsored by Knight Foundation.

> Our mailing address is:
> John S. and James L. Knight Foundation
> 200 South Biscayne Blvd. Suite 3300
> Miami, FL 33131-2349
>
> Add us to your address book
>

> Want to change how you receive these emails?
> You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

――
View topic http://groups.dowire.org/r/topic/351eH2kuhFSS0ois27hGIo