Very interesting to see funding in the UK being deployed to foster more
regionalized and thematic open government engagement. - Steve

From: "Ruchir Shah" <ruchir.s...@scvo.org.uk>
Date: Feb 16, 2017 6:18 AM
Subject: [opengovuk] FW: [opengovpioneers] We are looking to commission an
equality awareness trainer for #opengovpioneers on March 2nd pm in London
To: <opengo...@forum.opengovernment.org.uk>

> Hi All,    The core delivery team for the Big lottery funded Open
government Pioneers UK initiative are seeking an experienced trainer to
facilitate an afternoon equalities training session with the project's
delivery team (8-10 people)
http://forum.opengovernment.org.uk/conversations/849
> Did you know… You can view this conversation on the web to learn more
about its participants.
> Like this post
>
> Hi All,
>

> The core delivery team for the Big lottery funded Open government
Pioneers UK initiative are seeking an experienced trainer to facilitate an
afternoon equalities training session with the project's delivery team
(8-10 people)

> We are particularly looking for an expert who can help in:
>
> ·         Improving our understanding of how to best engage with minority
and seldom heard groups

> ·         Improving our understanding of how best to engage with disabled
people who face barriers to engaging with decisions that affect them.

> The session needs to take place over 2-3hrs in the afternoon of Thursday
March 2nd in central London.

> If this could be of interest to you and you are available for this
timeslot or you want to be looped in to similar opportunities, please
register your details by Monday 20th Feb at
https://opengovpioneers.miraheze.org/wiki/Partners#Prospective_partners and
we will get in touch.

> Thanks in advance,
>
> Ruchir Shah.
>
> ________________________________
> Ruchir Shah
> Policy Manager / SCVO
>
> Direct Dial: 0131 474 6158
> Mobile Phone: 0789 605 6418
> web: www.scvo.org.uk twitter: @scvotweet
>
> Scottish Council for Voluntary Organisations, Mansfield Traquair Centre
15 Mansfield Place, Edinburgh EH3 6BB
> Supporting, promoting & connecting Scotland's third sector
>
> The Scottish Council for Voluntary Organisations (SCVO) is a Scottish
Charitable Incorporated Organisation. Registration number SC003558.
Registered office Mansfield Traquair Centre, 15 Mansfield Place, Edinburgh
EH3 6BB.
> Ruchir Shah
> Member of ogp, opengovuk, opengovscot, participation, opendata,
opengovni, wales, Open Government Pioneers Project, and democraticsector
> Policy Manager at Scottish Council for Voluntary Organisations
> Project Director at Open Government Pioneers Project UK
> Too many emails? Mute this conversation, switch to a digest, or turn off
email notifications completely

――
View topic http://groups.dowire.org/r/topic/2kCnPksIQmqkzdovKF3w4K