From: "Internews" <inme...@internews.org>
Date: Apr 6, 2017 7:16 AM
Subject: Learning from our Learning
To: <cl...@publicus.net>

Lessons from innovation in media and development around the world
[image: Lessons from innovation in media and development around the world]
[image: Internews Stories: Learning from our Learning]
<https://t.e2ma.net/click/olryt/s0xgd1/ssjovg>

Lessons from *Boda Boda Talk Talk*, a hyperlocal humanitarian information
service in South Sudan
Since 2006, Internews has worked in South Sudan to meet the information
needs of the local population by supporting the production and
dissemination of accurate, reliable, and impartial news and information. We
are pleased to launch a three-part learning module on *Boda Boda Talk Talk*,
the hyperlocal humanitarian information service currently operational in
four United Nations Protection of Civilians (PoCs) across the country.
Designed by the Internews South Sudan team, the BBTT module is part of the
Internews Humanitarian Information Services (HIS) Learning Collection
<https://t.e2ma.net/click/olryt/s0xgd1/8kkovg>, which communicates key
lessons, best practices, and programmatic methodologies used by Internews'
humanitarian teams around the world.
READ MORE <https://t.e2ma.net/click/olryt/s0xgd1/odlovg>
[image: Facebook] <https://t.e2ma.net/click/olryt/s0xgd1/45lovg> [image:
Instagram] <https://t.e2ma.net/click/olryt/s0xgd1/kymovg> [image: Twitter]
<https://t.e2ma.net/click/olryt/s0xgd1/0qnovg>

Photo credits: Internews
Internews is an international non-profit organization (501c3) whose mission
is to empower local media worldwide to give people the news and information
they need, the ability to connect and the means to make their voices heard.
We respect your desire for privacy and will not make your email address
available to third parties.
*Share this email:*
<https://t.e2ma.net/share/outbound/e/olryt/s0xgd1>
<https://t.e2ma.net/share/outbound/t/olryt/s0xgd1>
<https://t.e2ma.net/share/outbound/f/olryt/s0xgd1>
<https://t.e2ma.net/share/outbound/l/olryt/s0xgd1>
*Manage*
<https://app.e2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/1413271/1406122/1637936298/>
your preferences | *Opt out*
<https://t.e2ma.net/optout/olryt/s0xgd1?r=aHR0cHM6Ly9hcHAuZTJtYS5uZXQvYXBwMi9hdWRpZW5jZS9vcHRfb3V0LzE0MTMyNzEvMTQwNjEyMi8xNjM3OTM2Mjk4Lw==>
using *TrueRemove*™
Got this as a forward? *Sign up*
<https://app.e2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/1413271/1406122.33054890/> to
receive our future emails.
View this email *online* <https://t.e2ma.net/message/olryt/s0xgd1>.
PO Box 4448, Arcata, CA 95518, USA | New City Cloisters, 196 Old Street
London, | EC1V 9FR GB <#m_1389056261939579272_>
This email was sent to cl...@publicus.net.
*To continue receiving our emails, add us to your address book.*
<http://cl...@publicus.net>

[image: powered by emma] <https://t.e2ma.net/click/olryt/s0xgd1/gjoovg>

――
View topic http://groups.dowire.org/r/topic/4iMvSlGWOP3MKbnRaxuIzf