From: "Jane Booth-Tobin, Wellstone Action" <communicati...@wellstone.org>
Date: May 31, 2017 11:32 AM
Subject: Organizer = Tech Person

[image: Wellstone Action]
<https://engage.wellstone.org/page.redir?target=http%3a%2f%2fwww.wellstone.org%2f&srcid=18892&srctid=1&erid=10429174&trid=548167cd-6015-4bb3-a906-b86d245e1c91>

Friend,

We’re doing something new at Camp Wellstone this year, and the only chance
left to experience it is in the Twin Cities this July.

*Apply by June 6
<https://engage.wellstone.org/page.redir?target=http%3a%2f%2fwww.wellstone.org%2fevents%2fcamp-wellstone-twin-cities-2017&srcid=18892&srctid=1&erid=10429174&trid=548167cd-6015-4bb3-a906-b86d245e1c91>
to join us for Intro to Movement Technology at Camp Wellstone Minnesota
from July 14-16.*

You might be wondering, what does that mean?

Have you ever been frustrated by a messy spreadsheet that means you can’t
get in touch with your members? Have you admired an organization that seems
to seamlessly connect with their community online on an emotional level?
Are you worried about keeping your organization as safe as possible online
under the new administration?

At Intro to Movement Tech, you’ll have a chance to get basics in digital
organizing, data, and security & surveillance. And even though it’s about
tech, like all other Wellstone training we’ll be centered on a vision of
powerful organizing for our communities. You won’t see Movement Tech
training like it anywhere else.

*Apply by June 6
<https://engage.wellstone.org/page.redir?target=http%3a%2f%2fwww.wellstone.org%2fevents%2fcamp-wellstone-twin-cities-2017&srcid=18892&srctid=1&erid=10429174&trid=548167cd-6015-4bb3-a906-b86d245e1c91>
to join us for Intro to Movement Tech in the Twin Cities.*

As someone who cut her teeth doing digital organizing right here in
Minnesota, I’m so excited to bring this to all of you. This is exactly the
kind of training I would have wanted organizers, fundraisers, and our
policy team to get so that we could partner together more powerfully. (Same
thing goes for those of you who are Data Managers.)

Hope to see you there,

Jane
Principal, Movement Technology

*Wellstone Action*
2446 University Ave W Suite 170, Saint Paul, MN 55114 |  (651) 645-3939

© 2017 Wellstone Action
Privacy Policy
<https://engage.wellstone.org/page.aspx?pid=294&srctid=1&erid=10429174&trid=548167cd-6015-4bb3-a906-b86d245e1c91>
  |  Email