From: "Gemma Humphrys" <ge...@mysociety.org>
Date: Jun 7, 2017 8:38 AM
Subject: [PMO Network] TICTeC@Taipei: Only 10 days left to submit a session
proposal
To: <o...@dgroups.org>, <pmo-netw...@googlegroups.com>, "Foianet" <
foia...@foiadvocates.info>, <open-governm...@lists.okfn.org>

Hello everyone,

Further to my email back in May, this is a reminder that mySociety will be
hosting a special edition of our Impacts of Civic Technology Conference
(TICTeC) in Taipei on 11th - 13th September 2017. It's a really unique
opportunity to showcase to the wider IT industry what civic tech is, what
its impacts are and how research is carried out to evaluate this.

If you'd like to present at the conference, you have until next Friday 16th
June to submit a session proposal
<https://docs.google.com/a/mysociety.org/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScpVHtZvyTaCsVmkNtw4byEx-Jobb-vjkjtg5hSitVFHBochg/viewform?c=0&w=1>.
We'd love to hear from individuals/organisations who run civic tech
projects and have seen some real-world impacts from these, and
individuals/organisations who have researched the impacts of civic tech.

Applications for travel grants are also open until 16th June, so if you
need financial support to attend please submit your travel grant application
<https://docs.google.com/a/mysociety.org/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf6Oq63xSQkDOCrMbYL4nOOfNT-4FfPc-dz4VcuLZyzxdwVrg/viewform?c=0&w=1>
now.

Registration for TICTeC@Taipei is also now open, so get your earlybird
tickets now <http://civictechfest.org/> before they sell out. Registration
includes entrance to the full WCIT conference program, as well as to all Civic
Tech Fest <http://civictechfest.org/> events.

If you have any questions about the event, please don't hesitate to contact
me.

All the best,
Gemma.