From: "Ttcat" <ttcat0...@gmail.com>
Date: Oct 6, 2017 5:37 AM
Subject: [CampaignCon] Great opportunity for civic tech connecting to the
civil society
To: "TICTeC" <tictecbymysoci...@googlegroups.com>, "intl" <i...@ocf.tw>

*Sorry for cross-posting*

Dear Friends,

We are thrilled to share that Open Culture Foundation is a community
partner for an upcoming global event co-convened by Mobilisation Lab
<http://www.mobilisationlab.org/> with incredible mix of campaigning and
civil society groups from all across the globe.

CampaignCon <https://campaigncon.org/>, the annual global skill-sharing
event for activists and digital campaigners, is back this year from 7-9
November Johannesburg, South Africa. We hope you’ll consider attending and
share this invitation with colleagues in your own networks.

I have attended the last CampaignCon 2016 in Barcelona. The attendees of
this event are mostly front-line campaigners who's actually making and
executing strategies, communication materials, using or developing the
digital tools to engaging people. With the mainly unconference format,
people are full of energy and ideas, collaborated very quickly to build up
meaningful talks and skill sharing sessions.

I’m writing this to encourage more friends who is from Asia region or Civic
Tech organizations to attend this event, to connecting our works to more
civil society friends in the world. For those who might need some travel
support, please send an email to i...@campaigncon.org now before register
online, and providing short answers to the following questions:

   -

   Which organisations/networks or issues you're involved with?
   -

   List two-three key campaign-related successes or achievements
   -

   List two-three of your biggest campaign-related challenges
   -

   Tell us two-three things you hope to get/take back from CampaignCon
   event (to your team/organisation)

Who comes to CampaignCon? You’ll be joined by activists, grassroots
campaigners, social movement builders, NGO staff and more. Last year’s
participants represented a diverse range of ages, geographies and issues.
We expect the same this year.

What happens at CampaignCon? The CampaignCon agenda is co-created. The goal
is to give people a chance to empower each other while seeking solutions to
individual and movement questions. We’ll hone good practices, share
experiences and build a community of practice that helps us scale up impact
and meet the big challenges we face.

Go to CampaignCon.org <https://campaigncon.org/> to get more details. You
can also register now
<https://mobilisationlab.org/events/campaigncon-2017-register/>. We would
love to see you there and learn more about what you’re working on.

Sincerely,

Ttcat

Open Culture Foundation Team

P.S. On Facebook? Follow the CampaignCon event there
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1426326630820614/> for additional updates.
For any queries write at i...@campaigncon.org

--
吳銘軒
開放文化基金會 / 副執行長

Wu Min Hsuan (Ttcat)
Deputy CEO
Open Culture Foundation

+886 935 697 573 <+886%20935%20697%20573>
http://ocf.tw

msgid/tictecbymysociety/CAM0Uizodi%3DG-j6w8fBoFSz864k0x5sex-
QgDnfbfbA%2BLiPL-Ug%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tictecbymysociety/CAM0Uizodi%3DG-j6w8fBoFSz864k0x5sex-QgDnfbfbA%2BLiPL-Ug%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.

――