Important trend - nonprofit civic tech tools develop enhanced offerings for
government clients to generate crucial revenue.

Subject: mySociety: Join us for a FixMyStreet Pro Webinar

After several months of consultation with councils, feature development and
testing, a new improved version of FixMyStreet for Councils was born. Now
renamed FixMyStreet Pro <http://ift.tt/2zni1CS>, the service’s enhanced
backend features — designed with and for council staff — and seamless
integration with existing systems represent a genuine leap forward in
street reporting software. Now we’re ready to share everything it can do
for you.

>From this Friday we will be hosting fortnightly webinars to demo our
FixMyStreet Pro service. If you work in street or environment services
within a Local Authority or City Government we’d love you to join us.

The sessions take around 45 minutes with plenty of time for questions and
discussion – you can sign up for the next one on the FixMyStreet Pro site
<http://ift.tt/2mMfLPE> or use the Eventbrite form at bottom of this post.

What we’ll cover

We’ll show you how you can use FixMyStreet Pro as a single end-to-end case
management service for citizens, council staff and contractors alike.

We will take you through all of the major features, and explain how
FixMyStreet Pro can help you provide a better reporting service to your
citizens for street and environment issues, whilst reducing the burden on
your customer service teams – avoiding any rekeying and connecting directly
into your current management services.

You’ll learn how to setup and customise FixMyStreet Pro to support your
existing workflow, how to manage, moderate and respond quickly and easily
to reports. We’ll also take you through the more advanced features for
making use of asset layers and inspector tools.

If you can’t wait until Friday, you can try a demo version of the service
for yourself at demo.fixmystreet.com <http://ift.tt/2vsb6Ga> – just click
on ‘Sign in’ and you can try the service in a variety of roles such as a
customer service rep, a highways inspector, or a site administrator.

If you can’t join us on a Friday please get in touch with me directly
<d...@mysociety.org> and we can arrange a one-on-one demo for you and your
team.

Sign up for the next FixMyStreet Pro webinar

from mySociety http://ift.tt/2zX22dS
via IFTTT <http://ift.tt/1bODNcb>

――
View topic http://groups.dowire.org/r/topic/74lSGIO4xNqu5342R5LISJ