Here is the webcast and slides:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/opengovgroup/permalink/2041226662775586/

The presentation is a concise 20 minutes.

By the way, if you have a civic tech related presentation you'd like to get
a wider audience, consider streaming on Facebook Live via the Civic
Technology and Open Government Facebook Group:
http:// Facebook.com/groups/opengovgroup

Or if you stream it somewhere else or have a conference session on-demand,
take just a minute to promote it to a ready made audience. If it was worth
traveling around the world to speak at a conference breakout session to 30
people, it is worth a few minutes of your time to double or triple your
audience and share your video, slides or papers digitally.

Thanks,
Steven Clift

On Dec 4, 2017 3:10 PM, "Steven Clift" <cl...@e-democracy.org> wrote:

> *Iceland’s New Saga: Participatory Budgeting and Policy Crowdsourcing Tech*
>
> All the details:
>
>    http://blog.e-democracy.org/posts/2739
>
> Join our Facebook Live webcast at these local times
> <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2017&month=12&day=6&hour=0&min=0&sec=0&p1=219&p2=263&p3=75&p4=224&p5=22&p6=240&p7=196&p8=248&p9=241>
>  in
> North America and Asia/Pacific.
>
> Watch the Civic Technology and Open Government Facebook Group
> <https://www.facebook.com/groups/opengovgroup/> at :15 minutes after the
> hour for the start of the live stream.
>
> Thanks,
> Steve
>
> Steven Clift  -  Executive Director, E-Democracy.org
>    cl...@e-democracy.org  -  +1 612 234 7072 <(612)%20234-7072>
>    http://twitter.com/democracy
>
> Join in: http://facebook.com/groups/opengovgroup
> Digital engagement for your org via E-Democracy:
>    http://po.st/engageclift

――
View topic http://groups.dowire.org/r/topic/2TRFYTfsHzYXRTMAxFjX1d