---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Sandy Heierbacher <sa...@ncdd.org>
Date: Mon, Oct 22, 2018, 4:47 PM
Subject: [NCDD-UPDATES] Tomorrow's FREE Tech Tuesday features Konveio and
NCDD 2018
To: <ncdd-upda...@lists.ncdd.org>

Hi, everybody!

In case you haven't seen the news, the 2018 National Conference on Dialogue
& Deliberation is right around the corner -- November 2-4 in Denver (
www.ncdd.org/ncdd2018).

We're very excited that this year we're going to be trying something fun
with our conference guidebook.  NCDD 2018 participants and others will be
able to interact with our guidebook (and each other) in a cool new way
utilizing the engagement tool Konveio.  You can learn all about it on
tomorrow's Tech Tuesday at 2pm Eastern/11am Pacific, whether you're joining
us in Denver or not. Just register for free at
http://ncdd.org/community/techtuesreg-oct2018.

Konveio helps change agents, community-builders and forward-thinkers turn
their collaborations into action, not just a PDF! The software is a digital
outreach platform that turns bland PDFs into actionable websites to better
convey ideas, collect feedback and spark action. Konveio is one of the
easiest-to-use engagement tools on the market. Users simply upload their
PDFs to an online viewer so others can read and navigate them in their
browser. They then add maps, videos, charts, and other rich content to make
it more insightful and easier to explore. Finally, they can ask for
feedback using embedded surveys or comments directly on the document.

Konveio is one of our awesome conference sponsors, and is putting NCDD's
conference guidebook into the Konveio platform to allow us to create a
truly interactive book for before, during, and after the event!

Tomorrow's free one-hour webinar will include an overview of Konveio as
well as a look at the NCDD 2018 guidebook on the platform. If you're
joining us at the conference or just wanting to network and interact from
afar, you'll learn how to best use the tool to navigate the guidebook.
Otherwise, you'll be learning all about how to use a great new engagement
tool!

See you on tomorrow's Tech Tuesday -

Sandy

Sandy Heierbacher
Founding Director, National Coalition for Dialogue & Deliberation
sa...@ncdd.org • www.ncdd.org • @ncdd & @heierbacher
*Join us this November 2-4 in Denver for NCDD2018!
<http://www.ncdd.org/ncdd2018> Learn more here
<http://ncdd.org/ncdd2018> and register today at ncdd2018.eventbrite.com
<http://ncdd2018.eventbrite.com/>.*