Here it is ...

In Austin, Texas next week Thursday? I'm hosting a blended event with tech
for good and "shop for good" at the table:
https://m.facebook.com/events/336072150356134/?ti=cl

Generating social impact by voting with your dollars every day is a dynamic
space ripe for creative engagement.

I'll be in Austin for the North American Fair Trade Federation conference:
http://fairtradefederation.org

On Thu, Mar 14, 2019, 6:12 PM Steven Clift <cl...@publicus.net> wrote:

> I am plotting a possible meetup after I am in Austin for the Fair Trade
> Federation conference. It related to my soon to be announced new twist on
> my tech for good work.
>
> Ping me if you are in the Austin-area and would like to help me organize a
> friendly happy hour or dinner conversation bridging the civic tech and
> social enterprise worlds.
>
> Thanks,
> Steven Clift
> cl...@publicus.net