I downloaded the newsx-1.4pl6 and when I tried to configure it I got
a complaint about innshellvars.  It was looking for it in newshome,
but inn2.3.2 stores it in newshome/lib -- how do I tell it where to
look?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

I also had the problem of not being able to post with newsx -- I
hacked on innxmit and am using that temporarily.
I am using the stable release of in from 20011012.

--
         John Covici
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]