Hi,

I tried to install newsx on a NetBSD system with INN-2.3.3. Fetching
works fine, but posting doesn't work. Unfortunately, I didn't save
the error messages, but it was one of the first two log_msg'es in
submit_article().

After some debugging, I found out that the storage.h file shipped with
newsx (INNv2.2) is outdated and doesn't work with my INN-2.3.3's
libstorage.a. A lot of definitions have been changed and thus,
newsx refuses to post and prints a non-intuitive error message.

As a quick solution, I replaced the old storage.h file with a newer one
(that of INN-2.3.3) and added two missing definitions:
        typedef unsigned long ARTNUM;
        typedef int BOOL;

Newsx now works for about a week without any problems.

Two real solutions this problem come to my mind:
        1. Ship two storage.h files and let configure decide which
           one to take.
        2. Ask the INN-Maintainers to install storage.h on
           "make install", not just libstorage.

bye,
        Matthias