I'm not certain about the ceiling here. At least part of the time that
we were out it looked like there was a thin, low ceiling, but that was
clearing and the birds kept coming.

On 5/28/2014 12:11 PM, Meena Madhav Haribal wrote:

> I too think the cloud ceiling played an important role in yesterday's
> migrants.  I could see as the cloud cover became heavier, I heard more
> calls that sounded to be coming from the closer birds. Yesterday night
> was one of my best NFC listening nights.
>
> Meena

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/nfc-l@cornell.edu/maillist.html
2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NFC-L