Hello all,
Apologies for not weighing in on this sooner, but I've had some family
issues on top of travel, and lost the previous thread. Could someone please
forward the original discussion about eBird's NFC protocol back to me,
*privately*, and I'll be happy to weigh in on the discussion to the group
as a member of the eBird team and someone that thinks about flight calls?

I'm not clear on what part of the eBird instructions are unclear, whether
there is confusion about how to comment on the numbers of flight calls
recorded or estimate the number of individuals from those flight calls or
both.

Regards,
Andrew

ARCHIVES: