Hi Jerald,

Congrats on getting a mic set up! To me these all look consistent with
White-throated Sparrow (although WTSP 2121 5-9-16) might have to be left as
sparrow sp.). The one you labeled Song Sparrow looks to me more like a
poorly-recorded White-throated Sparrow - note the two large modulations
towards the end of the call. It's also a fairly flat call, not changing
much in frequency; a typical Song Sparrow call would be more curved/arched,
especially at the ends.

In the future, I'd recommend using something like Dropbox to send multiple
files so you don't have to send multiple messages (and it'll also be easier
for people to keep track of them).

Have fun recording!
Benjamin

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 10:33 AM, Jerald <jrebel...@gmail.com> wrote: