Hi all,

In the recent tagging study, the first juvenile Ipswich was detected on the
mainland on 17 September (Crysler et al. 2016, Movement Ecology DOI
10.1186/s40462-016-0067-8), and you’d expect a lower frequency call from this
bigger subspecies (its song is slightly lower, too), so this all makes sense.

Cheers,
Andy Horn
Halifax

On Sep 26, 2016, at 8:44 AM, John Kearney