Last spring I used the software tools from oldbird.org (tseep-x, thrush-x and
GlassOfFire) to examine sound files.  Unfortunately, it was a bit tedious as I
was recording in an unsupported bit-rate. So I made batch and shell scripts to
move, convert, and examine the files ~relatively~ automatically.  However, I
have Raven Pro now (1.4. beta) and am wondering if anyone has detection
settings to share?  That way, I can do all detections without spending time
converting, etc.

By the way, once I used "GlassofFire" I really liked how it lets you quickly
categorizing and move results.  Guess I'll see if it's still useful if I can
move to doing all detections in Raven.

Thanks for any help!
Eric