Okay, last post for the night....

The more I read about this, the more and more it sounds really cool.

So, you software and hardware engineer people out there - what do you
think? Can it work to better clean up night flight call data collection?
Heck, this could get you closer to that 90-95% positive detection figure
we'd all like to see.

http://plaza.ufl.edu/badavis/EEL6502_Project_1.html

Sincerely,
Chris T-H