Hi Pete,

I believe that is a call from an American Crow. I don't remember what
the name is to describe this type of call. But, it's that more clear and
somewhat higher frequency series of "guttural" notes that I've heard
being produced by crows in the past. I think Kevin McGowan might be the
best person to answer this question. Anyone else know the call type or
name/purpose?

Sincerely,
Chris T-H

--