Hi, all.

Nathan Pieplow and I just wrapped up our ABA IFO (Institute for Field
Ornithology) workshop on nocturnal migration in the West, visiting
various sites in Colorado. Despite a basically southerly windflow during
the entirety of the workshop, we nonetheless had some nice nights
afield. Workshop participants heard zero Catharus thrushes, but we did
hear a lot of sparrows and warblers. (Corey Husic, I'll trade you a few
of our Chipping Sparrows and Wilson's Warblers for a few thousand of
your thrushes.)

Micro-highlights from the workshop: http://twitter.com/NightBirding

Click on the links to get daily trip reports.

All the best,
Ted Floyd

Lafayette, Boulder County, Colorado

-------------------------------

Ted Floyd
Editor, Birding

Please support the American Birding Association: Click on
http://www.goodsearch.com/?charityid=884482 to search the internet.

Check out the American Birding Association on FaceBook:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=22934255714

Check out the American Birding Association on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/abaoutreach

Please visit the website of the American Birding Association:
http://www.aba.org