From: bounce-4413013-10072...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-4413013-10072...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Jeff Wells
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2009 10:37 PM
To: nfc-l@cornell.edu
Subject: [nfc-l] Good flight in Maine tonight - Sat Oct 10

Lots of birds moving in nocturnal migration tonight based on call rates here
in Gardiner. Listening on and off from 9:30-10:30 PM I have had periods with
a call every 1-3 seconds including Savannah Sparrows, White-throated
Sparrows, Lincoln's/Swamp Sparrows, Yellow-rumped Warblers, Palm Warblers,
Common Yellowthroats, and Swainson's Thrushes.

Jeff Wells