From: bounce-5467410-9667...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-5467410-9667...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Tayler
Brooks
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 3:58 PM
To: nfc-l@cornell.edu
Subject: [nfc-l] Audio resources for Old World nocturnal migrants

Hello all,

Plainly out of curiosity, I'm wondering what types of resources are
available
to those who are interested in learning more about NFCs of European
migratory
passerines.  Are there any recording sets that would be recommendable,
or
literature (with spectrograms?) as well?

Thank you and happy spring migration,

~Tayler Brooks