From: bounce-6141374-9667...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-6141374-9667...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Andrew
Farnsworth
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 3:53 PM
To: NFC-L@cornell.edu
Subject: [nfc-l] flight call to identify

Good afternoon all,
I'd like to solicit comments from the community on this flight call,
recorded on approximately 5AM on 17 October 2009 just south of Ithaca,
NY, USA.  What is the identity of the caller?  Several colleagues and I
have a likely candidate, but I'd like to hear additional opinions.

Once I get some feedback, I'll post the comments and discussion, and
provide some additional background.

Regards,
Andrew

http://ebird.org/content/ebird/