Andrew,
It looks like a nice reflectivity burst coming out of Philadelphia toward the
northwest.  At 0136Z, there is a bit of a "bird burst" coming from around the
Philadelphia airport (SW side of Philadelphia county and NE side of Delaware
county) likely near the Delaware river, but that is mostly opinion knowing some
of the area around there.  The burst seems to move northwest and out of the
radar coverage around 0301Z.  This likely takes them across your area.  I am
hoping that you have noted the direction of their movement to match that
against
radar data.  Birds should have been moving south-southeast to north-northwest
(roughly).  Is this similar to what you have heard?

Also, the maps you referred to from my site did not update properly to the
latest model runs at 00Z, they are still stuck on this morning's run (as of
11:25 ET), so the time you should be looking at for tonight should be the 12-hr
forecast instead of the 00-hr analysis.

Good luck the rest of the time you are recording.

 Bryan Guarente
Instructional Designer
The COMET Program
Boulder, CO