Tom Johnson sent out a text at ~5:30am this morning stating that he was
hearing many bobolink and thrush flight calls as both were dropping in
around Columbia St. in Cape May. Chase Scheifer posted on Facebook this
morning that he was hearing "hundreds of SWTH flight calls overhead". The
Dover, DE NEXRAD showed significant reflectivity even into the early
daylight hours this AM, and some reoriented flight was also evident
(something I rarely see on the radar, despite the morning flight phenomenon
common to Cape May in Fall)

unfortunately I'm stuck in the office today... good birding to all!

cheers

David
________________________

David A. La Puma