Chris,

In costal Cape May a good Morning Flight can produce a dozen or so birds,
mostly by themselves, sometimes with Boblinks. A hundred or more should be
heard passing Cape May in a fall season if the observer is listening at
night too. They're detected here until Nov with one or two wintering at a
feeder with House Sparrows.

Best,

Sam

--