Hey all-

I should probably go outside and listen... Anyway, I've asked about this
before, whether one can ever see birds on radar in the west. It looks like
a lot of birds are hitting the Gulf tonight, and heading north toward the
eastern Great Lakes, but you can also see pulses as night falls in Arizona,
and on radar in Yuma and the central part of the Central Valley in
California. (Also possibly along the Front Range in CO?) Can anyone with
more experience confirm this?

Thanks much, and good night birding,
Jesse Ellis

--