I’ve been recording almost every night all year, but have not been reviewing
recordings until recently.  May 4-5 was good and the last night I’ve reviewed.
I’ve got a good handful of birds I have no idea about—including a rail or tern
type of call that I haven’t pinned down yet, that I posted on the NFC Facebook
group.

I need to get into a groove of reviewing my recordings—it just takes a long
time to go through a full night manually on my Mac.

Rob Fergus
Hunterdon County, NJ
birdcha...@hotmail.com
www.backyardbigyear.com <http://www.backyardbigyear.com/>