Hi Geoff and Ken,

I'll echo Ken's thanks for posting. Unknown1 is interesting -- the
Baltimore Oriole recordings I've heard (from the Flight Call Guide) are all
rising, somewhat explosively. Your recording, on the other hand, is meekly
descending. I wonder if Rose-breasted Grosbeak might be a better option?

Best,
Benjamin

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/nfc-l@cornell.edu/maillist.html