From: bounce-120753747-28417...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-120753747-28417...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Preston Lust
Sent: September-05-16 20:58
To: nf...@list.cornell.edu
Subject: [nfc-l] Interesting Call

Night of 9/01-02/16; Westport, Connecticut

I recorded an interesting call that night (the night of a small cold front),
and was wondering if anyone could aid me in its identification. Thank you for
any input.

 <http://www.northeastbirding.com/NFC_WELCOME> Welcome and Basics

 <http://www.northeastbirding.com/NFC_RULES> Rules and Information

 <http://www.northeastbirding.com/NFC-L_SubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm>