Hello all,

I've been having technical issues with my mic, so I decided to go to one of
my favorite local patches, and just listen without the mic. In the 30
minutes that I was out, I had 101 calls, far more than I have ever picked
up in the same amount of time with the microphone. Below are the species
totals.

Greater Yellowlegs 1
Passerine Sp. 6
Warbler Sp. 3
Rose-breasted Grosbeak 55
Bobolink 1
Veery 4
Savannah Sparrow 12
Gray-cheeked Thrush 3
Swainson's Thrush 20
Black-crowned Night Heron 1

Please note that all of the RBGR calls are presumed. I'm not terribly
confident in the ID of their NFC, and honestly I called most of them
grosbeaks simply because they didn't match any of the thrushes. I attached
one of the presumed RBGR calls below; it sounds rather like a pure-toned
Gray-cheeked Thrush.

Jerald
Delaware

--