John,

I built my mic using the plans on Bill Evans' site. I waterproofed it by
putting plastic wrap over the top, however there is an infinitesimal hole
where the audio cable comes through, and apparently water got in through
that. I had never had problems before, so I figured it would be fine. I
guess the rain was just too  heavy that day though.

Jerald

--
*Jerald*

ARCHIVES: