Hi Malahal,

Sure, we'll track it down.  The most likely situation is use of segmented i/O
in any case where, currently, due to our use of GSSAPI's gss_wrap and
gss_getmic APIs, we can't tolerate it.  Until we can support newer APIs (such
as the one introduced in MIT kerberos 12) with vector support, we need to
substitute contiguous output buffers whenever RPCSEC_GSS is in use.

Matt

--
Matt Benjamin
Red Hat, Inc.