Hi,

As we've discussed previously off-list, the general capability for
library-based nfsv4(1) client access has a large number of potential
applications all by itself.  Thanks very much for making this available.

As the foregoing implies, I'm personally very interested in the potential for
this codebase to be the basis for various performance-focused client
development, including RDMA.  I'll communicate in more detail about this after
I've had a chance to work with the tc_client code and givee the whole thing a
detailed review.

Thanks again very much,

Matt