Sorry, with a short week for vacation yesterday and today, I ran out of time
to get a merge out. Will shoot for a merge Monday.

And that merge will be rc1. This primarily is a statement that we are
seeking to close in on a code base we can tag as 2.4.0. For the most part,
this means no more feature type work, just bug fixes, stabilization, and
addressing Coverity and valgrind issues. Individual FSALs have some
additional flexibility.

If there's some significant work effort hovering out there that you need
into 2.4, please let us know asap so we can accommodate.

Thanks

Frank

---