I have already discovered a bad problem in V2.4.0...

Oh, and there's also the performance degradation from doing permission
checks on read and write all the time.

With all of this in mind, we will definitely focus on immediate fixes for
2.4.0 in the next few weeks, and cut 2.4.1 shortly after Bakeathon.

During this time, I would prefer not to have new features added, though I
understand Bill has some RDMA work he would like to get tested at Bakeathon.
We will have a discussion as to the best path for this, if it's low enough
risk to those with products that hope to pick up 2.4.x, we can just include
it in 2.4.1.

Thanks

Frank

---