I have a small problem with my use of ganesha.

I've got 3 machines (A, B, C), machine A is running ganesha and connection
to machine B, machine C is also connected to B but not through ganesha.

Now I start A and connect to B, list the mount dir which is fine. After
this I add a file to the mount directory through machine C. After this I
list the dir again, but cannot find the newly added file since we're not
running readdir with each execution but instead getting the dir files from
the cache which is empty, so my dir is not updated.

Is there some way for me to set readDir to be executed with each ll, or
when the number of files in the dir increases?

Thanks,
Adi