Since Swen and I are getting into issue, I assume it is due to how we set
up our repos. I have the following:

$ git remote -v | grep gerrit
gerrit https://gerrithub.io/ffilz/nfs-ganesha (fetch)
gerrit https://gerrithub.io/ffilz/nfs-ganesha (push)

How about you guys? We do "git push gerrit HEAD:refs/for/next". It all used
to work until couple weeks ago. Things must have changed on gerrit end.

Regards, Malahal.