That’s just LRU running and not finding any work to do. I’m not sure those
messages should be LogDebug, maybe they should be LogFullDebug.

Frank

From: Supriti Singh [mailto:supriti.si...@suse.com]
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2017 4:47 AM
To: nfs-ganesha-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Nfs-ganesha-devel] Mount connection timeout

I am using nfs-ganesha v2.5-final + CephFS FSAL. I have noticed that when I
mount, sometimes first mount attempt fails with connection time out. And it
succeed in later attempts.

In event of timeout, the log contains the following lines many times:

ganesha.nfsd-4274[cache_lru] lru_run :INODE LRU :DEBUG :After work,
open_fd_count:0  count:5 fdrate:1 threadwait=90
ganesha.nfsd-4274[cache_lru] lru_run :INODE LRU :DEBUG :FD count is 0 and low
water mark is 2048: not reaping.

Can someone please explain what could be possible reason?

Thanks,
Supriti

------

Supriti Singh