Bill, I tried to reproduce without gdb. It goes down after few seconds
(around 30) due to svc_rqst_epoll_loop() waiting for about 29 seconds. I
tried with gdb as well, it came out too. I saw only few threads (about 10)
after sending the signal. Can you tell me how I can reproduce without 'gdb'
? (gpfs fsal has some issues with gdb at times..)

Regards, Malahal.