Hi,

I tried in the last days to put a nfs-ganesha  proxy server into a docker
container. I was able to configure and deploy a ganesha container that export a
specific directory and mount it successfully on other VMs.

But, when I tried to do the same with a ganesha PROXY, the log report over and
over again:

21/09/2017 08:19:31 : epoch 59c37613 : dd85a933ae92 :
ganesha.nfsd-28[0x7f98c2d9e6f0] pxy_setclientid :FSAL :EVENT :Negotiating a new
ClientId with the remote server

Since I have no problems, when I run exactly the same configuration outside of
a container, I would assume, that there is a problem with the container ports.

I looked around to find, what ports ganesha use, and how I can select them.
Nevertheless, I didn't fount anything useful.

So it would be great if somebody could point me to the right documentation.

Best regards,

Stephan