On 12/11/17 2:35 PM, Pradeep wrote:

It looks like, we don't increment enqueued_reqs/dequeued_reqs in the RPC anymore - nfs_rpc_enqueue_req() is replaced with nfs_rpc_process_request. Now that both values are zero, the health checker (get_ganesha_health) will never detect any RPC hangs. Should the enqueued_reqs/dequeued_reqs be moved to nfs_rpc_process_request()?

I've got a patch that's been sitting in the queue a couple of weeks.  It
was submitted together with another patch that went in, but Frank missed
this one somehow.

Right now, the only thing counting is 9P.  Dominique had already requested
the health counters (a couple of reviews ago), so I'd added more counting.

View Change <https://review.gerrithub.io/389184>