The links I gave you will have everything you need. You should be able to
download gerrit reviews by "git review -d <number>" or download from the
gerrit web gui.

"390496" is merged upstream, but the other one is not merged yet.

$ git log --oneline --grep='Fix closing global file descriptors' origin/next
5c2efa8f0 Fix closing global file descriptors