From: Sagar M D <sagar...@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, February 16, 2018 at 3:20 PM
To: Supriti Singh <supriti.si...@suse.com>
Cc: "nfs-ganesha-devel@lists.sourceforge.net"
<nfs-ganesha-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Nfs-ganesha-devel] ACL support

I quickly checked on VFS FSAL using below EXPORT block. I see same issue on vfs
fsal also. Any suggestion here please ?

Operation to request attribute not supported.
Failed to instantiate ACL.

EXPORT
{
        Export_Id = 77;

# Exported path (mandatory)
        Path = /home;

# Pseudo Path (required for NFS v4)
        Pseudo = /home;

# Required for access (default is None)
# Could use CLIENT blocks instead
        Access_Type = RW;
        Disable_ACL = FALSE;
        NFS_Protocols = 4;
        Squash = no_root_squash;

# Exporting FSAL
        FSAL {
                Name = VFS;
        }
}
Thanks,
Sagar.

On Fri, Feb 16, 2018 at 2:25 PM, Sagar M D