What version of Ganesha is this?

On 03/05/2018 10:35 PM, Varghese Devassy via Nfs-ganesha-devel wrote:

I am testing our own version of FSAL and I am observing an issue with directories containing 100,000 files. When I do ls on the directory, it only lists about 21 files. This issue is repeatable in two directories containing the same number of files. But, no issue on on another directory with 10,000 files. There are no errors in ganesha.log and ganesha is running at the default log level (NIV_INFO).

Any help in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Nfs-ganesha-devel mailing list