On 3/10/18 10:24 AM, William Allen Simpson wrote:
Finally, and what I'll do this weekend, my attempt to edit
xdr_nfs23.c won't pass checkpatch commit, because all the headers
are still pre-1989 pre-ANSI K&R-style.

Unfortunately, Red Hat Linux doesn't seem to have cproto built-in,
even though it's on the usual https://linux.die.net/man/1/cproto.

Found it, installed it, and it wouldn't work in our complex
everything is a sub-library source structure.  So I did it by regex.

But as I delved deeper, I'll have to make GSS work on vector i-o, as
it currently requires one big buffer input.  This will be awhile.