Thanks for the feedback and testing, everyone!

I've fixed the issue with the jquery-min.js file reference (the filename in
the package was correct- it was just named incorrectly on our test server).
I've also fixed up the php warnings-- Although you will get the timezone
warning if you haven't set your timezone in your php.ini file.

We still have quite a few features planned for future versions, so keep an
eye on our Sourceforge page for more details!

Thanks,
Stephen